New Patient Forms
Please click form names to open, print and sign before coming in to our office. Bring them with you and give them to the Receptionist when you arrive. Thank you.
- HIPPA Explanation (read before printing and signing the HIPAA signature page)
- HIPAA Signature Page
- Medicare Notice
General Office Forms
- Cancellation-No Show Policy
- Office Financial Policy
- Patient Information Acknowledgement Form
- Patient Information Acknowledgement Form – Medicare
Preparing for your visit:
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first visit in order to fill out any required paperwork before your appointment.
• If you are using private insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, or med-pay benefits under an auto insurance plan, please provide a physician’s referral, your insurance card, and a form of payment for your copay/coinsurance.
• Your first visit will be scheduled for 60 minutes, at which time you will be evaluated by a physical therapist.
• You will be asked specific questions about your present condition as well as your past medical and surgical history and medication usage, in addition to any special testing or previous interventions that you have undergone.
• Various tests may be performed at your initial visit, including range of motion assessments, strength testing, functional and biomechanical assessments, and orthopaedic special testing to identify the origin of your symptoms.
• Information from this assessment will be used, in conjunction with your expressed goals and needs, in order to create a personalized plan of care to return you to recreation, function, or sport.
Treatment is often initiated on this first visit and may include manual therapy and home exercise prescription. Subsequent visits will be scheduled for 30 minutes one-on-one with your therapist; however, depending on your individual treatment plan, your session may last longer than 30 minutes in order to allow you the time to complete therapeutic exercises or other interventions at YOUR pace. We want you to enjoy your time with us, and we foster a very relaxed and professional environment to facilitate your recovery. Please feel free to wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing, and be prepared for your physical therapist to ask to visually assess your area of injury.
Your physical therapist will actively involve you in your care in order for you to achieve the best possible outcome. You will be asked to follow through with various exercises or treatments at home, and your commitment to these recommendations are invaluable to a successful recovery. Please arrive to your appointments on time to optimize one-one-one treatment time with your therapist. Keep your physical therapist aware of any changes in your condition and of any future appointments with your referring provider, as evaluations and progress reports will be provided to your doctor in order to enhance communication regarding your care.